Reload this Page
Prices in the Shop, and Value of Gold
:
:

Old 08-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Prices in the Shop, and Value of Gold

Daw Players and Admins-
Lately, ive been noticing that the prices for item in the shop for not just some, but every item have changed. Some items even cost 50x more than they used to (e.g. "Branded Plaque" - used to be 1, but now its 50). I do myself play with gold, and I dont particularly appreciate that the value of a gold piece has gone so low. I get the point of taking the freebies out of the shop, but the way the prices changed is kind of drastic. I was considering buying gold before the price changes, but now i see its not worth it. i think that the prices of items changing is not necessary, and that some reconsidering should be done, as it isnt fair for the players.

cheers,
smkashon
Old 08-14-2010, 10:11 AM
Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Raven

According to one of the developers the prices haven't change, only the value of the item has.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:01 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Allow me a more apropriate aproach since I still can't play after 35 days:

The game is going through constant changes. Evolution. Initialy some of the shop items had purposes other than what they are beeing used for currently in game, for example, the "Royal Map" item was supossed to allow a player access to other corners of the map, and this was a good thing for marketin...err... expansion, so they were cheap. Latter, the developers got punche... err... attented to the fact that a Royal Map could be used to avoid incoming attacks -- and the only solution they found (each of us have our own worth) was to absurdly, shamelessly, raise its price! The other items had to camouflage this so they went in chain. I am sure DAW is sorry for not having planned, researched, and tested this thing before making it public, and even more so in charging you for it behind a BETA shield, but if you keep quite, they can finish the game before they are forced to link darkagewars.com to darkagewars.eu!
Old 08-15-2010, 03:43 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Too late.
Today is Aug 15, 1110 AD - Instead of opening up Beta 3, I seriously doubt they will even get to closeing Beta 1... the've been had.

And now I retribute in double:

Game Over

This is a sad day...
All of your territories have been taken, and there are no available territories to restart on.

Thank you for playing.
noEscape

Last edited by noEscape; 08-15-2010 at 03:46 AM.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

i thinks they needed it last i cheacked a noble map and a royal map where the same price wich when trying to make money sounds dumb

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 08-16-2010, 12:31 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default ...........

most a little pricey for me i can see 100 gold but come on some of that is crazy....... i wont pay that for apps on my phone even lol

Tags
gold