Search:
Old 04-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default No Battle Report

I don't get a battle report when I attack a rebel city with a crowned heir from my non-capital city.

I've reached the influence limit of capital city, Water's Crossing. So whenever I launch an attack from my capital (with or without a crowned heir), the battle report gives me a message that I lack the influence to capture the rebel city. That makes sense.

What doesn't make sense to me is this: I tried moving an army that included a crowned heir to one of the rebels cities I'd already captured. Then I tried to launch several attacks from my non-capital city. I thought that I might be able to take another rebel city because the academy building in my non-capital city has it's own influence level/points and it shows that I have captured 0/1 cities.

Furthermore, when I launch attacks from a non-capital city with a crowned heir, I don't get a battle report - I get the looted resources because they show up in the chat window. There just never is a battle report.

Does this mean that I can only take a rebel city from a city that is capable of producing an heir? Furthermore, does this mean that crowned heirs can only capture cities when their attacks are launched from the city that produced them?

Thanks!

Eric
Old 04-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

If there is no battle report, that means there was nothing TO battle. You just waltzed right in, took what you wanted, and went back home with it.

Always check the city loyalty. If it's low or under, say, 50%, odds are there isn't going to be much of anything there to fight, if anything at all.

As for your heir not capturing a city: Heirs can only capture cities if they are sent from their home city. For instance, if your heir was made in your capitol, he must be SENT from your capitol. He won't be able to capture a city otherwise. If you've reached the max cities for your capitol, you'll need to make another heir in another city and try again, sending the NEW heir from its city of origin.

Hope that made sense.

Cheers!
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT

Last edited by Kalypso; 04-07-2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: bad tags... BAD! No biscuit!
Old 04-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Unhappy battle reprt

I don't get a battle report either, also when building - I get this hour glass that just hangs there - I can get it to go away by hitting the "see capitol" button - and sometimes when I enter the game it's just a blank black screen (some of the frame work is visable)
Old 04-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

I repeat AGAIN: "If there is no battle report, that means there was nothing TO battle. You just waltzed right in, took what you wanted, and went back home with it."

As for the rest, I would recommend making sure your Flash is up to date. You can get the latest updates here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Cheers!
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT

Tags
city capture issues